View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 09:25   #6
Box
Quiet Professional
 
Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 5,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
Hopefully Stan Lee has a cameo. He’s not long for this earth.

I’d like to hear his opinion on the crazy around this, he seems like a pretty good guy.

The interwebz have been buzzing on his cameo - and if things are correct, the most fitting cameo of late - he swoops in to collect up a pile of money earned by the superhero. The folks that like comic book movies will probably love this one too - why wouldn't they?
I couldnt stand jar-jar binks or the brooding little kid version of darth vader - I wasnt extra fond of the sand-gets-everywhere-and-I-hate-it darth vader either. I am a put-off by all of the little SJW digs in the new trilogy...
...but I am a Star Wars fan, so I'll keep going to Star Wars flicks.

As far as Stan Lee and his opinion on the SJW cult following of his new movie - he has been pushing SJW themes in Marvel comics for decades - he is a big money Clinton supporter and once made the statement, "Being president these days is too big a job for someone with just one superpower. Though I do think Obama has a certain Mr. Fantastic quality"

Stan Lee is pretty open about his SJW comic leanings so I would expect that he is getting a big smile all the way to the bank so he can deposit all of the 'chips' he is collecting from Black Panther.
__________________
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 02-19-2018 at 09:29.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote