View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 07:36   #9
lindy
Guerrilla Chief
 
lindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ft Benning
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
Well it's about to get REAL interesting. The DoJ just decided to release the FBI informant in the Uranium One deal to testify before Congress!

TIC TOCK
Because the MSM is distracting people with their 24/7 coverage of “shitholes”, one has to dig for REAL news.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, January 12, 2018
Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme

Executive Allegedly Paid Bribes to a Russian Official So His Company Could Win Highly Sensitive Nuclear Fuel Transportation Contracts


https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/forme...elated-foreign
__________________
"I see that you notice that I wear glasses. Well, it was to be. I've not only grown old and gray, I've become almost blind in the service of my country." - General George Washington

"There are times in your life you'll be required to perform an exceedingly difficult task to the best of your ability, regardless of your perceived capability. Mental toughness is what will carry the day during these times. In other words, you suck it up and do what you have to do." - Razor
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote