Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM
Did we not learn from all of the communist infiltrators into British Intelligence agencies over the years? Their's were educated at and recruited from Oxbridge. Here we have Yalevard.
|
You ask that question as though a large percentage of the 60 million Americans that voted for hilLary clint0n are even interested in learning anything.
If my goal is to see you burn your hand on the stove, watching people burn hands on stoves is NOT going to have any impact on the way I manage 'stove-safety' in my home...
...lesson NOT learned - I WANT YOU to burn your hand.
I want you to burn your hand so I can sell you my personal brand of burn cream.
It isn't about learning a lesson - it is about discrediting the lesson so that "YOU" are never able to learn it in the first place.
__________________
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.
"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
|