View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 07:51   #29
miclo18d
Quiet Professional
 
miclo18d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Occupied Northlandia
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMAHAWK9521 View Post
I like Derek Weida's response to the NFL:

https://webgram.co/p/BZeZpgsgeqU

Airborne!!
I don’t do douchebook or twatter, but if I did, I’d take the day off to post that on every nfl teams pages!

That’s a mike drop moment right there!

This about sums up my feelings on how to proceed:
Quote:
Fletcher: Damn you, Senator. You promised me those men would be decently treated.
Senator Lane: They were decently treated. They were decently fed and then they were decently shot. Those men are common outlaws, nothing more
__________________
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper

Last edited by miclo18d; 09-26-2017 at 07:57.
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote