View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 14:31   #30
rsdengler
Area Commander
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes View Post
Best post ever, ODNT Sir.


Not acceptable behavior from those "players." They would not last five minutes inside Trashcanistan, IMHO.


Just a humble opinion here, and am thinking there are a lot of civilians who feel this way.


What these leotard wearing, not even worthy of calling a real Man, thugs are doing is pitiful, and sad.


Holly, JUMO.
Holly:

Yes, disgusting....I was out to lunch watching the O's game and of course F**k ball was on most of the channels. When the Steelers/Bears game came on, Army Veteran Villanueva from the Steelers stood there with his hand on his heart and sang the National Anthem..while the rest of his pussy teammates stayed in the tunnel. And the retarded Bears (except a few) were linked arm in arm....Ass Hats..

I tell you what, I have 2 meetings in downtown Baltimore Murder Capital in October, I think I will bring a can of spray paint, Ray Lewis's statue needs some "work" done on it....And that is right in front of the Ravens Stadium, maybe a nice word or two spray painted on the building....LOL
__________________
“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.”

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote