View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 16:00   #4
tonyz
Area Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
And this surprises you how?

Take a look at the European attacks and you will see a common thread of dope, ho's and booze. You will also see that they (most) slung dope to get the cash needed for the op.
Oh, I'm not surprised...but I do want to publicize the fact that these people are often weak minded, self-centered, degenerates using religion as a crutch to brutalize westerners.

The tolerance for these animals may subside when the truth is main streamed...of course for that thought I will incorrectly be labeled "racist."

FWIW he was a convert, too.
__________________
The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Last edited by tonyz; 03-26-2017 at 16:06. Reason: Typo
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote