|
Too many classes in social justice and not enough history classes. After all, the trials and tribulations of a gay minority female are much more important than how the real Nazis came to power and what they did to the world. I laugh when those douchebags call the riot police "Nazis." If they were really anything like Nazis, those protestors would be taken to a large ditch, and have one put in their brain pan. They would not be sprayed with pepper spray, but Zyclon B.They really have no idea. To them, a Nazi is someone who puts the wrong flavor in their cappuccino, and Donald Trump, and cops.
__________________
"...as far as rights go, I look at them this way. I won't tell you what kind of church to go to, you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own."
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
|
|