View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 17:30   #8
sfshooter
Quiet Professional
 
sfshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Big Sky
Posts: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
Peter is is a c onvicted felon last I heard. Isn't that a no go on the security clearance

As for Ermie for press secretary I second tha motion.
If I recall right about what I seen about Hitlary: with an Espionage Act conviction (the classified info passing), you cannot run for or hold public office. I'd have to look it up again, but I think that is part of the statement of the written law.
__________________
Exceptions are so inevitable that no rule is without them - except the one just stated. - Paso Por Aqui, by Eugene Manlove Rhodes

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote