View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 20:25   #9
pulque
Guerrilla
 
pulque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: between the desert and the sea
Posts: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy
Point taken pulque but there sure are a lot of mysteries surrounding this vote. I read a couple of articles recently that I cannot seem to locate...but that said I find it interesting that they would certify election results when 24 out of 39 counties (or so I read) did not provide the required info for certification. And some counties did not provide the total number of active registered voters in all precincts or the total votes cast.
Thanks Gypsy. I had not heard that. I am trying to follow this one, so I will try and find out more.

Quote:
Oh just for fun...I am able to distinguish the difference between libs and Dems.
heh. BTW, the guy who runs the elections here, the Sec State, is a Republican. Also, I should say, I mispoke about the automatic hand recount for margin<100. The Dems had to pay for the hand recount.

Here is an additional interesting speculation: The governor elect, Christine Gregoire, won the hand recount by 8 votes before the State Supreme court decided to allow the count of the newly discovered mistakenly rejected ballots.
pulque is offline   Reply With Quote