Quote:
|
Originally Posted by QRQ 30
I tried to find a way to post without hi-jacking the Omaha Steak thread but decided to post anew.
The perfect accompanyment to a good grilled steak is a good grilled lobster. First off let's not get into a debate of langosta vs. Maine lobster. They taste the same. Since most of my lobster grilling days were in Panama I'll be talking of langusta or cray fish as some may call them.
The only ingredients are freshly caught lobster, melted butter and fresh lemon juice mixed and a good bed of coals -- the ones also being used for the steaks. You can separate the tails or leave them on. Their is a lot of good meat in the head and body. Slit the bottom side of the tail and lay it open, leaving the shell in tact. Place on the grill with the steaks and baste periodically with the lemon butter. Don't over cook.
One evening, the O-club decided to have a soiree in the hangar. They told us enlisted swine to keep out of sight. I got pissed and decided it was surf and turf time. We cranked up the grill and had a feast going, making sure the smoke/aroma travelled to the dance. There were drooling officers coming over all night to see what we were doing. OH!! I gorgot, a third ingredient is a good cold bottle of Cerveza Balboa! 
|
When are you firing up the grill?? I am ready!
Fookin "O's".
Terry
__________________
E7-CW3-direct commission VN
B model gunship pilot 65-66 Soc Trang, Cobra Pilot 68-69-70 Can Tho Life member 101st Airborne Association
|