View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 12:59   #13
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional
 
NousDefionsDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 1,653
To be honest, I don't really know. He would probably be an unknown, a Cinderella story, came out of no where...LOL

Since I haven't lived up there for some time, I don't know a lot of the players. And I don't have the resources the WH does.

I like the way LTC (R) Bill Cowan talks. This judge may end up being all right..Cofer Black, but he's probably worn out. Maybe Danny Coulson - but I really don't like the FBI. Notice how they are focusing on NY? Wonder why that is? It's a big country with a lot of people that don't live in NY.

Part of the problem is the whole system. The primary concern is "Can we get him confirmed?" instead of "Who's the best guy for the job?"

The whores in DC still have no problem playing politics with the lives of the citizens.
__________________
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline   Reply With Quote