View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 05:10   #2
wishbone
Quiet Professional
 
wishbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southern Pines, NC
Posts: 30
I'm curious if you even once typed any of your questions into the search bar? There are multiple threads about QP views on the 18X program from every perspective, along with guidance, hints, tips, etc. Additionally there are people who are joining, have joined the program, people who failed, and people who have succeeded, all of whom write about every facet they've experienced.

Maybe I misunderstood, but did you say that being in Ranger BN is hazardous? I think you've wandered onto the wrong site by mistake, because we don't exactly sit around knitting sweaters during the work week or deployed, but with that comment you won't be well received on a Ranger Site either. After only a week here maybe you should have done some more searches instead of starting a thread about this topic.

Based on your poor typing, typos, situational awareness, whatever the thing about Ranger BN being hazardous was, I'm pretty sure you should look at other options besides SF, or anything having to do with special operations.
__________________
When the war drums rolled and the dark clouds gathered. Through the smoke as it rose from the burning huts. A brotherly band of hard dangerous men who held the fire in our hands and the storm in our souls
-Chas Lotter
wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote