View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 14:14   #3
SigmaAaron
Asset
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 22
I saw that episode of Vice. I am currently on PDRL thanks to some jackass with a sedan in the Ghan, on top of the TBI, I have a metal plate holding bone together. VA gives me hydrocodone but doesn't care when I ask for other meds to try, as I cannot function properly on them. I am forced to deal with pain during the day and take them at night.

I used the tricare for private Dr. and received Vikadin now i know what Dr. House went through. Stopped those and am only taking the hydro once and a while. I had a small addiction problem with the THC when I came back; grew up and stopped but it provided a certain pain relief and satisfaction in the night hours. Have heard of Marinol curious to look into it (need to take this to med thread). I know of several prior service SO and non alike that are on things a lot worse. I know the Alcohol didn't work.

P.S. For younger and FNG's (non QPs) reading this post always remember throughout your career "Quick to think, slow to anger".
__________________
Everything is time

History won't remember your name without survivors.

Last edited by SigmaAaron; 07-02-2014 at 18:27.
SigmaAaron is offline   Reply With Quote