View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 20:50   #14
MR2
Quiet Professional
 
MR2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 4,120
Today I had an opposition agitator cited for Interference of the distribution of election material - Max. $750 fine plus replacement costs today. Head Democrat operative actually came down and fired him and apologized. Really nice to get that JackWagon off the street. We also managed to collect 20% of the days take in signatures during all the drama.

I love the opposition, they drive more people over to sign the petition.

Tomorrow, I will forgo the free food and stand outside these restaurants doors collecting signatures to RecallHudackToo.org (Facebook/RecallHudackToo). State Senator Hudak will be the third of the Constitutional breaking, gun grabbing, money we don't have spending, constituent ignoring politicians that will will be recalled by the now awaken people of Colorado.

People who want to help out can PM me. Next weekend, one lucky volunteer will win a AR-15.
__________________
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time - Leo Tolstoy

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer


WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote