View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 17:02   #4
Ape Man
Auxiliary
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdiver View Post
But for some reason, I actually trust nukes being in the hands of the Saudi govt. than I do Pakistan's. I know they've (the Paki's) have had them for awhile, and as far we know, none of their inventory has made it to the "nuclear market", but I actually feel more comfortable with nukes in Saudi Arabia than any other ME or Islamic country.

That's crazy, isn't it?
I trust the current Saudi government more than the current Pakistan government (damming with faint praise and all that). But I don't believe the current Saudi government will be in power for much longer. They have an insane succession system and the younger generations don't have the character to rule.
Ape Man is offline   Reply With Quote