View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 11:05   #35
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional
 
Team Sergeant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 20,929
Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghp95134 View Post
Sure, TS; I read it -- but that was a while back. The report was published on thisainthell, and I copied it from there. I forgot that you sent your research to them.

Allow me, then, to assuage the fevor'd brow, and add original citation [and kudos!] to you.

Sorry for the unintended slight.

Confíteor Optio* omnipoténti
et vobis, fratres,
quia peccávi nimis
cogitatióne, verbo,
ópere et omissióne:
mea culpa, mea culpa,
mea máxima culpa
.... [striking breast three times]

*"The Optio was appointed by a Centurion from within the ranks to act as his second in command." That's the closest I can find to Team Sergeant.



--ghp

PS:

Reaper 6 aka Andrew J. Rafkin = scum bag of the first order.
LOL, well done. The reason I send stuff to Jonn is the more coverage on a fraud the better.......

I'm going to see what I can do to "turn up the volume on Reaper 6 & Andrew J. Rafkin
Team Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote