View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 19:56   #11
Dmh1111
Asset
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8
Yes I agree 11b isn't bad, but I'm sure you guys would agree that when your minds set on something nothing else sounds as good. Not to mention if I'm permanently disbarred from SF due to physically standards, it means I'm disbarred from Airborne/ Rangers ect.. Is it true, once your in the big Army the policies are different because the Soldier has proven himself physically; meaning the AR 40-501 isn't looked at as strictly once enlisted? Or am I way off bases here?It says on the sorbrec website:

The following criteria is required for all applicants (officers and enlisted):

Must be able to meet medical fitness standards as outlined in AR 40-501.

This means I'm still not eligible for training even as enlisted just to clarify where I found the information.
__________________
Dean
Dmh1111 is offline   Reply With Quote