View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 12:20   #5
Achilles
SF Candidate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ATX
Posts: 211
I don't think it would be possible for us to put a conservative person in the SecGen position. Remember the countries we are dealing with. Much of the UN is composed of Cheese-or-Kraut-eating-surrender-monkeys. Clinton would be a HELL of a lot better than Kofi Annan or some China-backed shithead. If its either him or some communist I'd vote for him. Lesser of two evils. The UN still wouldn't be as pro-active in preventing (and stomping out) terrorism as we would like to see, but at least they would no longer silently condone it as they do now. I do not like Clinton either but he could turn the UN from a "monument of hypocrisy" to a somewhat useful organization.

Just my .02
__________________
"If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend."
-Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Achilles; 11-19-2004 at 12:40.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote