Thread: Foot Problem
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 20:56   #7
SonOfLiberty
SF Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 10
This is my first post outside of the Intro, so here goes. I searched and this seemed like the best place to put it. I know it's a necropost, but I didnt feel the need to start a new thread.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as the guy that started the thread, but my question is a little different. If I loosen my boot enough to make the pain go away, then it slides around too much. If I tighten it sufficiently to keep my foot from moving around, then I feel pain on the top of my foot. During yesterday's ruck I just ignored it, but when I woke up today it was red/swollen and really hurt to walk on, even in flip flops. I'm using the issue green sock with the Belleville 390s. I only have this problem in my left foot. I can tighten my boot as much as I want in my right with no problem. Cant say the same for the left. These boots are a half size larger than normal. What can I do to prevent blisters but at the same time not induce this pain in the top of my foot?

I've poured through tens of pages of threads trying to find this answer but to no avail. If I just suck, then I'm sure I'll find out shortly.

I greatly appreciate your time to read this, even if I get flamed

Thanks,
Mate

Last edited by SonOfLiberty; 09-13-2012 at 21:24. Reason: Just realized that I didnt ask a specific question...
SonOfLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote