View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 19:08   #23
Basenshukai
Quiet Professional
 
Basenshukai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Woodlands, Texas
Posts: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB View Post
@ Gb-TFS - No, they aren't the C de C, buuuuuuut.

We should / could be leading the list, ooooooooor, are we using FID techniques and letting the Foreign Nationals win....that's a question for the unintended masses who don't do or understand what we do.
I personally know the guys representing us and they are not into "throwing a fight". And, may I add that us getting out asses handed to us year after year does not help our credibility down there. Remember, fellas, that is South America; big time machismo territory. Looking weak, even if on the surface, does not make them more apt to listen to us. We seriously need to start kicking serious behind in these events. I can just see the SEALs taking that tasker next year and taking top position because of their competitive culture. I am a damn proud SF guy (and, yeah, I am a Latin dude) and this sh*t is not cutting it for us. When the public hears about 7th SFG, it has to be something much more positive than "Cartagena".
__________________
- Retired Special Forces Officer -
Special Forces Association Lifetime Member
Basenshukai is offline   Reply With Quote