View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 15:55   #17
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)
 
greenberetTFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Carriere,Ms.
Posts: 6,922
Just got one question to ask,are they really that good or are we really that bad?....... Seriously,I thought we sent our "creme de la creme" there....There are countries represented there that their total population(men,woman,kids,sheep,goats,etc) isn't equal to the complete amount of SOF personal here........ And their whipping our ass.......

Big Teddy
__________________
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII

Last edited by greenberetTFS; 06-11-2012 at 16:06.
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote