View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 16:50   #17
Bravo1-3
Guerrilla Chief
 
Bravo1-3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vancouver (Not BC), Washington (Not DC)
Posts: 505
You would think that the wife of a Senator who is aspiring to be President and thusmake her the First Lady, would know just a little bit about her "competition".

I mean, I realize that it's OK for liberals to make stuff up as they go along (isn't reality socially constructed?), but you would think that she would know that Laura Bush... one of the most well liked and respected women in the country... was a teacher. I'm not sure you could ask 100 people who consider themselves informed and get more than 5 people to get that single fact wrong.

I'd accept getting her age wrong, her maiden name wrong, or even anything Mrs. Bush has said in the last 3 years... but NOT KNOWING SHE WAS A TEACHER?

Even my eight year old knows she was a teacher. If she is THAT detached, AND that is accetable to Kerry and his campaign staff, then we are fucked if Kerry wins.
__________________
"How can a pacifist, tolerant anti-violence, anti-hunting, anti Second Amendment, anti-self-defense group turn to violence against a party that is pro- all of that?" - The Reaper, 11Oct04 14:42hrs
Bravo1-3 is offline   Reply With Quote