View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 18:36   #10
Whiplash
Asset
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 10
Just last week while I was at MEPS they gave the the vivid red vivid green test and i passed it. Then when I went to sit down with the counselor they told me that I needed to have "Normal" color vision. I had a copy of the regs with me just in case and even then when they read over that they still said I was not quailified for 18x. Then when I called my recruiter I told him what they had told me and had him look into it. He got back to me saying that MEPS was correct. I ultimately chose 68w for my MOS hoping that once I have completed all my training that I will be able to apply for SFAS. My question is, Is MEPS actually correct or were they feeding me BS?
__________________
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
- General George Patton Jr
Whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote