I could not put John Plaster's book Secret Commandos down once I started reading it. I have nothing but the utmost of respect for those of you who were a part of SOG. I have nothing but contempt for a government that allowed the NVA the troop and equipment pipelines thru Cambodia and Laos into South Vietnam, how many of our guys were lost because of our lack of an active all out campaign in those countries? The losses alone to the members of SOG were staggering and the blood of those men will forever be on the hands of the politicians who were calling the shots. To all of you who have posted to this thread Thank You!! And God Bless You!! The following is a link that I have visited many times it has in many cases put a face to the name of of one of our fallen warriors and at the very least told their story.
www.virtualwall.org/u-army/macv-sog.htm
LRB