View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 19:52   #1
Buck
Quiet Professional
 
Buck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Backwoods Tennessee
Posts: 163
Raising my hand tomorrow....

Figured I'd share this, as I've been excited about getting back in and contributing something to the WOT. I got out after 16 years in active service in 2000. Lately it has really been bugging me that I am not actively engaged, or leanding a hand in what our Military is doing around the world to fight against the Jihadist movement. So finally, after months of paperwork I am able to finally raise my hand again, and get sworn in at MEPS tomorrow. I will be assigned to 20th Group. Just wish I could go to selection again, and show some of these young studs what "Not Quitting" looks like from an old fart...lol

Buck
__________________
"A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job" - John Wayne
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote