View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 11:51   #6
NoRoadtrippin
Guerrilla
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Da South
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadof18x'er View Post
Lately I hear people say "how did we get to this point?" and the obvious
answer is "dumb people voted them in" . Then it goes "how did people
get so dumb?" I have always believed it goes back 40 some odd years
ago when God was removed from school and hence we're at the point that
people are offended by a "Merry Christmas".

When people choose darkness they can't see...

Hosea 4:6a My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

I firmly believe a spiritual awakening is key to turning this mess around.
I concur. And the numerous statements, regarding the Constitution being only for a religious and moral people, made by our Founding Fathers and their contemporaries back up the idea pretty well.
__________________
For Americans war is almost all of the time a nuisance, and military skill is a luxury like Mah-Jongg. But when the issue is brought home to them, war becomes as important, for the necessary period, as business or sport. And it is hard to decide which is likely to be the more ominous for the [terrorists] -- an American decision that this is sport, or that it is business.
-D. W. Brogan, The American Character
NoRoadtrippin is offline   Reply With Quote