View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:10   #4
Ghostiger7
Asset
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Jamsil
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadof18x'er View Post
Lately I hear people say "how did we get to this point?" and the obvious
answer is "dumb people voted them in" . Then it goes "how did people
get so dumb?" I have always believed it goes back 40 some odd years
ago when God was removed from school and hence we're at the point that
people are offended by a "Merry Christmas".

When people choose darkness they can't see...

Hosea 4:6a My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

I firmly believe a spiritual awakening is key to turning this mess around.



+1
__________________
"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and the will to carry on."
- Walter Lippmann, 1889-1974

"Without Warning - Without Remorse"
Ghostiger7 is offline   Reply With Quote