View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 16:14   #5
Sdiver
Area Commander
 
Sdiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Black Hills of SD
Posts: 5,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatonka316 View Post
I too got this letter and forwarded it onto my email list. I did not go to check the authenticity - mostly because I don't want to know that it is not for real - but we might want to have someone check the sources to see about it. That is WAY beyond my skill set?!?!

molon labe
It's a pretty hot topic on the inter-net now.

Just goggle "Harold B. Estes" and you'll come back with quit a few hits.

Snopes.com has it on their site, and says they're "looking" into the authenticity of it. But all know how snopes.com rolls.
__________________
Non Sibi Sed Suis
_____________________________________________
It's Good To Be Da King !!!! Just ask NDD !!!!
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote