View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 22:32   #199
Paslode
Area Commander
 
Paslode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Occupied Wokeville
Posts: 4,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly View Post
Disagree, I don't mind, but the POTUS seems to be ignoring the fact this guy is a muslim terrorist.

I watched his press conference as well, and what I saw was someone very involved with himself and, having had a great time in a conference earlier spent an inordinate amount of time thanking people from said conference and saying hello to his friends BEFORE HE EVEN GOT TO THE SUBJECT OF THE TERRORIST SHOOTING UP FT HOOD AND EVERYBODY IN IT.

Apparently you didn't read the article I posted.
2 minutes of shuck and jive, and then a short intermission where he mentioned the tragedy and it has continued down hill from there.....I just don't get the feeling of sincerity when he speaks, it is more about Lights, Action, Camera imo.


Quote:
Originally Posted by akv View Post
No surprise here. President Bush and his wife Laura are both patriotic Americans who care for our troops. I think history will treat him with higher regard than his successor.
Obama will be known as a non-stop advertisement of self-endorsement.
__________________
Quote:
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.
Paslode is offline   Reply With Quote