View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 22:16   #198
akv
Area Commander
 
akv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA-Germany
Posts: 1,574
No Surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy
I find it interesting that President Bush and his wife Laura went to the hospital yesterday to visit the wounded soldiers. God bless him for doing that. Now, I wonder if obama has been there yet.
No surprise here. President Bush and his wife Laura are both patriotic Americans who care for our troops. I think history will treat him with higher regard than his successor.
__________________
"Men Wanted: for Hazardous Journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in case of success.” -Sir Ernest Shackleton

“A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.” –Greek proverb
akv is offline   Reply With Quote