View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:57   #15
LarryW
Area Commander
 
LarryW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northern Neck Virginia
Posts: 1,138
Quote:
His arguments support Obama's likely strategy to get out of Dodge. And Kerry-Lugar bill for mammoth civilian security assistance to Pakistan. If only the Pak military didn't so publicly resent strings attached.

I predict Mr. Hoh will soon make the rounds on cable and become a voice for the new Obama strategy.
When first hearing this news it sounded like John Kerry, Jr. Hoh's letter is an articulate summary of what are proported to be his own observations.

Quote:
I have to agree, the media has promoted Mr. Hoh far beyond reality.
Something tells me this is the other risk. I see a large wooden horse at the gates.

Expect Mr. Hoh to present his new book soon. Does anyone know what his major was in college? Poly-Sci? International Studies? Communications? Curious...
__________________
v/r,
LarryW
"Do not go gentle into that good night..."
LarryW is offline   Reply With Quote