Thread: Gun Pics
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 13:48   #944
frostfire
Area Commander
 
frostfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lone Star
Posts: 2,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by gits View Post
Just Purchased a Springfield SOCOM 16, Will be posting pics soon, Will be getting some range time in the next couple days. Anyone have a chance to toy around with a Socom 16?
gits,
played with my friend's before he traded it for ACOG and something else. I think it comes standard, I'm not sure, but the muzzle break (?) vents on the top really minimized the recoil muzzle lift.

If you ever get to test its accuracy at 100yds or much longer distance, please post a report. I never get to find out.
__________________
"we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope" Rom. 5:3-4

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote