Thread: obama Czars
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 22:29   #36
Defender968
SF Candidate
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SC
Posts: 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
You need to do a little more reading about his background. "he has advocated promoting homosexuality in schools, written about his past drug abuse and expressed contempt for religion...." just touches the surface.

He reminds me of the creepy uncle type, which would be bad enough in your kids' school, much less in an appointed position to be making policy.

If you look up scumbag (also see pervert) in the dictionary, I suspect that Jennings' picture is there. Probably a NAMBLA member to boot.

TR
My apologies TR and Gypsy, I'll do more research on him. All I've really heard/read about is this one incident with his student, and I can see how what was presented could be a difficult situation for a new/young teacher. I will admit I didn’t do my due diligence and dig deeper into him as it appeared on the surface to me that what he had done wasn’t really all that bad compared with some of this administrations other freekshows in positions of power.

You’d think a couple of the ones picks wouldn’t have skeletons in their closets just on probability alone, I mean at least a few should be relatively clean, then again I guess he did come from Chicago.
Defender968 is offline   Reply With Quote