View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 06:02   #14
Paslode
Area Commander
 
Paslode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Occupied Wokeville
Posts: 4,665
JMO....

1. If you want to go out and inflict physical pain and suffering on a person because of the skin color, ethnic background or Religion. That is racism in my book.

2. If you call me a White or Cracker M F-r and I call you a N$@Ger. That is name calling. It is not acceptable behavior but is no more than a harmless insult in my book.


If you happen to be of a different skin color, ethnic background or Religion than myself and we do not agree on a matter, and I voice my opinion or discontent. I am not racist, I just don't agree with your line of thinking.
__________________
Quote:
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.
Paslode is offline   Reply With Quote