View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 14:48   #6
echoes
Area Commander
 
echoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: OK. Thanking Our Brave Soldiers
Posts: 3,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Here's what US Code says of respect towards the flag:

How many violations of this code can you see every day - advertising, clothing, hats, stickers, etc.

Richard's $.02
Richard Sir,

It is kind of a poorer area where the flags I mentioned are on display.

HOWEVER, I will state with all honesty, that no matter what condition the houses surrouding the one I mention were in, this one was up to Full PAR!

Indeed, the lawn is manicured, the edges trimmed, and the paint is not chipped! I will make it a mission to take pictures of the flags for all to see, as they should. This property has kept the flags in good working order, for as long as I can remember.

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote