Thread: obama Czars
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 00:54   #5
civilian
Asset
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Atlanta area, Georgia
Posts: 37
30 plus Czars within 6 months and counting

Great point! Glenn Beck on Fox News just did a great piece on this subject. 30 plus Czars to far. They have gotten down right silly. Hate Crimes Czar to provide extra protections for transvestites? Liberals screamed at the notion that the serviceman of the military should be added to the lists of those granted special protections. I've seen more serviceman and women being attacked and killed then transvestities.

Curious to know what the average salary for these bed-wetters are. My guess is between $3 to $5 million, plus expenses. Obama is naming Czars just so he can say he is taking every distorted liberal anthem and issue seriously. Waiting for the "Media Czar" to make sure talk radio gives adequate time for liberal viewpoints, despite the fact liberal talk show hosts can't make a living at it. Maybe a "Assault Weapons Czar" and a "Tipping Czar" to make sure minority waiters get tipped the same as Whites.

We are truly in uncharted territory these days I'm starting to think Columbus didn't have anything on us. God help us. How did we get so many stupid people in this country. Just how many drugs did they take in the 60s that has tainted the gene pool. I know, I know! It is the public schools brainwashing these folks at an earlier age these days.
civilian is offline   Reply With Quote