View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:56   #8
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)
 
greenberetTFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Carriere,Ms.
Posts: 6,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
I'm still trying to find where "CZARS" fit in the Constitution of the United States of America. As a taxpayer I want to know why my tax dollars are going to pay the salaries of "czars" and fund czar's "staff".

I'm thinking of a lawsuit:

Team Sergeant vs. The United States Government

Someone needs to slow this train-wreck before blood is spilled.

Team Sergeant
TS,

I don't know how serious you are about this,but we do have a lot of lawyers on this forum who should give you some sound legal advise on it.................

Big Teddy
__________________
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote