Quote:
Originally Posted by alright4u
The man who stated we had no one zero school in 68 is also accurate for Omega and even early CCS until about March or April of 69.
|
I do not understand this statement. I went through the One-Zero course, called the Recon Team Leader Course, in Nov 68 after being assigned to CCS. And there were individuals on teams that had been through the course before me because I received a run down on the course and told what to expect from members on other teams.
__________________
Breaking a law or violation of a regulation is not a mistake. It is willful misconduct.
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]
Jim
|