View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 06:17   #113
Fletcher's son
FTFSI
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Paducah Ky
Posts: 4
How could I forget. He was the greatest man I ever knew. I tell people where and when he served and they react like its no big thing. after finishing stolen valor and secret commandos by john plaster it all takes on a new meaning for me. I never knew that as a culture we are so ignorant of what our soldiers give to be in service to our country. I spoke with Jim Hetrick, president SOA. He told me a man by the name of Hardy was writing a series of books on every team in ccn. He asked if i minded if he gave him my number for some photos for the book on rt adder. Pops may be immortalized in print. Dad liked a book titled "break contact, continue mission". As i said, I've read one of Plaster's books and have another on order. Any other reading suggestions?
__________________
"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
Fletcher's son is offline   Reply With Quote