|
Great post Sir thank you!
I wonder if Buchanan and his ilk take into consideration the Germans had jet power available to them by 1942/3 and could not employ it in mass production because of decisions made by Hitler? Moreover what of the V1 and V2 bombs with the Germans racing to find nuclear power? I am thankfull there were men with the requisite measure of testicular fortitude available to thwart the evil of that time and to save this world.
__________________
You ask; What is our policy? I will say; “It is to wage war, by sea, land and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us: to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy.” You ask; What is our aim? I can answer with one word: Victory—victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.-Winston Churchill
|