View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 23:19   #109
rwt_bkk
Quiet Professional
 
rwt_bkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Thailand
Posts: 104
Belated reply to all that asked. Yes still working on the book. In the edit mode, actually wrote it already. Now trying to make it sound like I at least graduated HS...

I am doing mine as a novel for several reasons. One of the main ones is that I wanted to include the scope of mission scenarios besides my own. I have included my missions in there and added a few more mainly based on conversations with other recon guys in the club.

I also am thinking about have the character stay in SF a lot longer than I did and have a series that will take him into a more modern SF with an emphasis on special operations.

At least that is my "thinking" time is another factor that always seems to get in the way when translating into action.
__________________
Robert "Bru" Taylor

"Fortune Favors the Bold!"
rwt_bkk is offline   Reply With Quote