View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 10:03   #7
QRQ 30
Quiet Professional
 
QRQ 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Williamston, SC
Posts: 2,018
Re: I'll be your huckeberry...LOL

ALRIGHT!!! GRWWWWW!!!

I would never attempt to equate Ali with Tilman. I merely make a very narrow comparison to the riches he gave up (temporarily to those Tilman gave up. I keep hearing of the fortune Tilman gave up. That's all.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sacamuelas
I am here, Sir. I definitely have an opinion on this subject. Just collecting my thoughts... counting to ten... breathing deep...having to keep saying , "serenity now...SERENITY NOW!!! " LOL


Quick synopsis.. I do not agree with the idea of trying to equate the selfish convictions of Ali by comparing them to the courageous and self-sacrificial decision made by Ranger Tilman. Ali's personal and more importantly political decision was made because he was self-centered, self-promoting, and egotistical. Ali welcomed the publicity and gave interviews throughout the process. I will be back to Stir later, if no one else has decided to debate the issue with you, Sir.
__________________
Whale

Pain and suffering are inevitable,
misery is optional.

http://tadahling.com/memoriesofaspecialforcessoldier/
QRQ 30 is offline   Reply With Quote