View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 09:47   #6
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER
 
Sacamuelas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gulf coast
Posts: 1,906
I'll be your huckeberry...LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by QRQ 30

Good morning Radar. I'm glad that at least someone else is alive out there and has an opinion.
I am here, Sir. I definitely have an opinion on this subject. Just collecting my thoughts... counting to ten... breathing deep...having to keep saying , "serenity now...SERENITY NOW!!! " LOL


Quick synopsis.. I do not agree with the idea of trying to justify the selfish convictions of Ali by comparing them to the courageous and self-sacrificial decision made by Ranger Tilman. Ali's personal and more importantly political decision was made because he was self-centered, self-promoting, and egotistical. Ali welcomed the publicity and gave interviews throughout the process. I will be back to Stir later, if no one else has decided to debate the issue with you, Sir.

Last edited by Sacamuelas; 04-26-2004 at 10:42.
Sacamuelas is offline   Reply With Quote