View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 08:14   #3
Hipshot
Quiet Professional
 
Hipshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 273

Ordered mine last night. TS and I got off to a good start with the 5th, although I think I'm a Litttttle older as I remember the structure was Co HQ was the C-Team; we had 3 B-Teams and each B-team had 4 A-Teams. I was on A-423. I picked up an original SOG knife when CCN was shut down in the fall of 1972, but wasn't allowed to take it out of country.
__________________
Hipshot
11B4S - Sgt, 5th SFG(A)
11B4S - S/Sgt, C/3/10th SFG(A)
11F4S - S/Sgt, B/2/12th SFG(A)
a.k.a. Sheep Dog Daddy

God whispers in your soul and speaks to your mind.
Sometimes when you don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at you.
It's your choice: Listen to the whisper, or wait for the brick.

Hipshot is offline   Reply With Quote