View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 15:03   #2180
enterfirst
Asset
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by enterfirst
Hello,
My name is Joel, I'm 23 years old, out of college for a year, and will be signing an 18x contract in May. In the mean time, I'm busy prepping myself (mostly) phsyically and mentally. I'm 5'9", 150 lbs. Pt score of about 230 and working for 300.
I've been lurking around this site for about a month, observing and learning. I was a previous lurker at ar.com when I was interested in an Option 40. I soon realized that I would much rater be SF and found a good site to guide me on the right path.
I've learned a ton from GET SELECTED! by Maj. Martin and from all of the QP's on this site. Thanks for the time you spend in sharing your wisdom.
UPDATE: For many reasons, I signed a 11C National Guard contract this morning. Shipping to Benning 20070328. I am looking forward to using my time in the NG to prepare me for going Active next year and going to SFAS. Thanks again for the time that all the QP's, Soldiers, and other professionals on this board take to inform us who seek your wisdom!!

enterfirst is offline