|
An Introduction
Greetings to All,
I have been lurking for several weeks and planned to do so for several more, just trying to develop SA and prevent a FTFSI tag. However, I received a package in the mail yesterday and I would like to say “Thank You” to Team Sergeant!
I have never served in the Armed Forces. I am an engineer and I have spent my entire professional life designing communication equipment, specifically, SATCOM radios. During this time, I have had the opportunity to travel to several “exotic” locals and have, at times, been escorted by certain men. To these gentlemen, I say “Thank You, the pleasure was all mine” and to all who serve, have served, and will serve, you have my gratitude.
I now will return to lurking; reading and learning.
Regards,
Hank
__________________
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required.
-- Sir Winston Churchill
|