View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 17:10   #2074
USMS8504
Asset
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Inland Northwest
Posts: 4
Introduction

Good Afternoon all,

I found this board on a google search for "Rucking" looking for up to date boot advise. After a couple of weeks and hours of reading, seems the Jungles are still the king of the hill.

I did time in the Corps from 96 to 2000 (1/2 and Unitas) Med Float, Unitas, and UDT to Oki during the 1st 4.

And I got recalled in 2001 where I served with MARFORLANT until they could no longer tollorate my "Infantryness" and sent me over to 2nd FAST with a bunch of other guys.

I am currently serving Uncle Sam once again in the Federal Law Enforcement arena. I look forward to learning a thing or two and hopefully helping someone out from time to time.

8504
USMS8504 is offline