|
Gents,
Wanted to make a quick introduction.
I am currently the S3 in an AFSOC cop unit. During my last AD assignment (nuc security) I had the priviledge to get a small dose (8 week mod-SFARTEC) of training through N-G. Our instructors were recently retired from 3rd, 5th, & 7th Grps. I thought we were going to learn some really cool "tricks of the trade" and quickly clued into "mastering the basics" is the trick...and then looking cool doing it! I like the way SF trains and the professional respect SF gives and demands. I am trying to instill that mindset into my current unit...of course getting the "we don't do it that way!"
I will glean as much from the previous posted forums as possible, but will probably ask a few questions to bridge the gaps.
__________________
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms - sounds like good bar rules to me
"O Lord bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. and the Lord did grin and people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orang-utans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and..."
|