View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 20:41   #1895
x SF med
Quiet Professional
 
x SF med's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In transit somewhere
Posts: 4,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPI-NOZ-A-lot
X sf Med, I meant no arrogance by my screen name. I just thought is was quite a clever play on words, or in this case, play on name. If there is a way to change it, I would be open to that, so that there might not be any confusion in the future with the way in which I esteem myself. Again, sorry for the confusion. -Espi
SP4 Espinoza,
You will not ingratiate yourself by capializing the 'x' and the 'm' in my screen name while leaving the operative 'SF' in lower case. I am using a screen name from somewhere else that would not allow capitals in the middle - otherwise the SF would be capitalized. Since I've earned the title QP, I was allowed a little leeway in my screenname -you, young man are not allowed that leeway. Look at the posts I've put up - in ALL cases except my screen name I use SF or Special Forces.

As to your screen name - did you even consider the audience? Or, are you just plain blind, or ignorant? (ignorance does imply choice) Humor of that type does not translate very well electronically, especially if you are trying to get selcted to go to SFAS and then the Q - remember the QPs here are the guys who will be making some pretty heavy decisions in that area - your humor failed and you came off as a smart ass, unintentionally, yes, but first impressions count and boyo, they are hard to change.

Send a pm to TeamSergeant, Kyobanim or Dan to get your name changed.

You seem like a fairly intelligent kid, lacking in SA (search button will find this term). You'll learn.

See Dai-ui Steve's comment above, he's a man of few words - I spelled it out for you.

Merry Christmas.
__________________
In the business of war, there is no invariable stategic advantage (shih) which can be relied upon at all times.
Sun-Tzu, "The Art of Warfare"

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR

Last edited by x SF med; 12-21-2006 at 20:48.
x SF med is offline