View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 19:50   #1894
lksteve
Quiet Professional
 
lksteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPI-NOZ-A-lot
X sf Med, I meant no arrogance by my screen name. I just thought is was quite a clever play on words, or in this case, play on name. If there is a way to change it, I would be open to that, so that there might not be any confusion in the future with the way in which I esteem myself. Again, sorry for the confusion. -Espi
not impressed...
__________________
""A man must know his destiny. if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder. if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it.""- GEN George S. Patton
lksteve is offline